Are you the metaphorical rabbit or the proverbial bunny?
Are you? Thursday March 29, 2007, 3 comments
Jorge Friday March 30, 2007
Adrian Friday March 30, 2007
Jorge Monday April 2, 2007
Commenting has ended for this post, but I'd still love to hear from you.
The website of Adrian Lebar
A Rain of Frogs is written, designed and built by Adrian Lebar, a twenty(!) year veteran of web design and development. He is currently managing web and mobile development teams at Canada’s largest and most beloved classifieds site, Kijiji!
He is a father, sailor, snowboarder, skier, cyclist, writer, artist, graphic designer, classically trained musician and afraid of heights.
Adrian is not currently available for freelance and contract work. Learn more.
“Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.”
- Mark Twain
- Hey @devinwenig. It was great to be a part of the @eBay family under you. Though I left that family more than a yea… t.co/qChpcb22Dr Wednesday September 25, 2019
- Lebar’s Law: Put n software engineers in a room and ask them a technical question, and you’ll get n+1 different answers. Tuesday September 24, 2019
- @bphogan I always look for the things I CANT teach a candidate. I can teach them a new syntax, or a new paradigm. I… t.co/24IGJQFJKD Monday September 16, 2019
- And the great cycle of history will roll on and repeat itself. Again. Thursday September 12, 2019
- After a few years, everyone will complain about being trapped in little boxes, and that serendipitous communication… t.co/LlOjtP5Iob Thursday September 12, 2019
- Of course, the cubicle was originally invented (by Herman Miller) in the ‘60s to save office workers from the tyranny of the open office. Thursday September 12, 2019
- Soon some shiny new version of the cubicle will arise to save software engineers from open offices. It’ll be hailed… t.co/OJSt25eYf6 Thursday September 12, 2019
- The best solution is likely not where everyone is already looking. Monday September 9, 2019
- All fretless bass players seem to be old dudes. What does that say about me (a fretless bass player)? Saturday September 7, 2019
- Scale grant permission. It grants resources. Thinking about scale before you’ve found market fit is premature optim… t.co/xrdFIfZWE7 Friday September 6, 2019